Monday, October 01, 2007

The 'Halo 3' Launch I attended.

I guess I should make a statement of the past few days. Yes, I did get the 'Halo 3 Legendary Edition'. And yes, I did wait in line for an excess of 6 hours for (and with) my 2 friends' copies (1 legendary and 1 limited editions).

Allow me to elaborate. When we arrived (around 6pm) I was surprised to find that there were already about 3 people (youngsters/teenagers) already sitting in front of the video game store(keep in mind that I was not in line, my two friends were). As the evening/night progressed, more and more people showed-up. By the time midnight rolled around, I would say there was about 70 to 100 people in line. I can only assume everyone in line received their own copy. But what I do know, however, is everyone who pre-ordered their copy, did receive it (that night, if they were in line for the midnight release).

That being said, I think the 'Halo 3' launch went smoothly. From what I can tell, no one was arrested at the midnight release I was at (though many local squad cars were at hand for this occasion).

My thoughts on the game? I like it a lot! I don't "love" it because I am not too familiar of the storyline. I played maybe 5 minutes of 'Halo (Xbox)', probably 10 minutes of 'Halo 2 (Xbox)' (campaign/story mode), about 2 hours of 'Halo 2 (PC)' (campaign/story mode), and 10 minutes 'Halo 3 (Xbox 360)' (campaign/story mode). So there you have it people, my confession.

So quit reading this and "Finish the fight!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home