Monday, April 05, 2010

My Review - Back Beat Classic Headphones

Warm weather has returned, and that means I'm back on the tractors again. Due to a (tragic) accident at a gas station where my Zune Premium Headphones got broken, I was recently in the market for some new headphones. I did some window-shopping around town, and didn't see anything that really wowed me. So I settled for a pair at my local BestBuy. I went with Altec Lansing's Back Beat Classic Noise-isolating earphones. In comparison to the identical Sony brand, for about $10.00 (USC) less and slightly better performance and durability, I couldn't go wrong... and I didn't.

First impressions:
  • Great sound.
  • I like the lengthy and durable/rugged cord.
  • Very noise-isolating.
I like the fact that it came with an assorted (different sizes) pack of silicone ear tips (small, medium and large.)

I didn't like how the ends of the earbuds were not magnetic, like my Zune Premium Headphones were.

Though I did say a negative thing or two about this product, I am still gonna give it 5 head-bobs out of 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home