Thursday, October 04, 2007

New 'Zunes' are just around the bend

You heard right. 'Microsoft Zune' department has announced (yesterday afternoon) that it's second generation of 'Zunes' will be arriving just in time for this holiday season. Oh, and did I mention podcasts? As a matter of fact, come November (2007), 'Zune' will support podcasts/netcasts. Now, (type-specific) if they are talking about video or audio, or perhaps both I have no clue. But, I do know that sometime in November, 'Microsoft Zune' will release a firmware update as well as a 'Zune Marketplace' update (some kind of "sleek look" or something). Anyways, I am happy with my 30gb white 'Zune' (Launch; Hardware 2.0; Firmware 1.4 (485) ). However, I do plan on purchasing one of these new flash models, just not sure the color yet though. Here is an article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home