Wednesday, April 07, 2010

My First Impressions - Apple iPad

Last Monday night, I dropped-by my local Apple Store and tried-out their new slate/tablet computer/device (iPad). Let me say right off the bat, what a gorgeous screen this thing has! I didn't notice much lag (as far as software is concerned) at all.

Here is a quick run-down of what I thought:
  • Internet Experience (Safari): Good (well, better than I thought it would be)
  • YouTube: Good
  • E-Books (iBooks): Very cool
  • iPod / Music: Pretty good
  • On-Screen Keyboard: Looks nice, but takes some getting use-to; Ok, overall
Well, I didn't spend much time at all with it (about less than 10 minutes.) I kinda like it, but I ain't gonna buy one for various reasons.

I might do a review on this product, but I am still on the fence about it. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home