Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Apple announces new toys

So today Apple announced new iPads, MacBook Pros and Talked a little more about MacPro Desktop (Trash Can Design). To me none of that is really anything, at all. I think they are beating a dead horse at this point when it comes to a company trying to be innovative, trendy and professional. I am not against this company, yet how is this setting any kind of bar or competing with anything?

I would like to see this company move onto other new media devices. You know, be innovative and daring. Maybe try watches? Printers? TVs? Radios? Something (else), I don’t know.

I will admit, there was a time (S.J. era) when I (believe it or not) had hope for this mysterious small computer/technology company-place-thing. Don’t get me wrong, I do not want to see Apple vanish, for I think that without competition in business and industry there becomes lack of innovation and effort.

[Rant over. I feel a bit better now.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home